Finding your best Path
Use your strong income to balance a customized investment plan with debt repayment
You put your life on hold to work towards your dream career. Now it’s time to make the most of your earnings and make up for lost time with tax-savvy saving and investing. Tame your student loan debt and get a handle on your cash flow.
Maximize your time by outsourcing your complicated financial picture and get help fast-tracking your financial freedom from a fiduciary financial planner.
- Building a life you love
- Tax aware planning and investing
- Student loan analysis
- Assess public student loan eligibility
- Disability insurance analysis
- Life insurance policy review (we do not sell insurance)
- Balancing cash flow, savings and debt repayment
- Large purchase planning
- Coordination of employee benefit plans between VCU and VCU Health
- Asset protection and estate planning analysis
For your convenience:
We know you work crazy hours. That’s why Spark offers evening and early morning calls or video conferences.
Saturday morning meetings are also available.
Financial plans that give you:
Want to maximize your VCU Health Retirement Plans?
Get the free guide:
Decode Your Retirement Plan.
Lauren Zangardi Haynes, CIMA®, CFP®
Spark Financial Advisors
2920 W. Broad St. F12, Richmond, VA 23230
Email Lauren • (804) 451-1210
DISCLOSURE: Spark Financial Advisors is a registered investment advisor offering advisory services in the state of Virginia and in other jurisdictions where exempted. We are honored to serve our clients as Fee-Only fiduciaries.
© Spark Financial Advisors